Hungary’s first mobile app for expecting women – which is available both for iOS and Android platforms – has been launched on the 21st of January 2014.
- Providing practical Information on the development of the Baby, the processes within the Mother’s body and on medical examinations , week-by-week;
- Personalized reminders, to keep in mind the times and dates;
- Digital Pregnancy Diary: users can take notes every week, attaching Photos as well;
- Users can follow the development of body measurements: weight, waistline, ankles, hips, blood-sugar, blood pressure and pulse and requesting a graph to see the development;
- We can forcast the date of the Baby’s arrival, his/her Zodiac Sign and his/her main character;
- We can choose our favourite Boy’s and Girl’s Names from a big database, examining their meanings and origins;
- Personal Shopping List, in order to remember everything theBaby will need;
- „Ask a Doctor” feature, regarding questions on Pregnancy, Birth etc.;
- Many more articles on Pregnancy at WEBBeteg.hu ;
- Dedicated Facebook Group where we can share our regards, experiences with other expecting womens;
- We can print out our Pregnancy Diary (pdf) with all of our personal notes to create an eternal memory.
First thing: Credibility
The purpose of this mobile application is to serve as a credible Information source for non-professional users. All content of this app has been written and reviewed by Medical Specalists, but all articles are informative and they should not be regarded as a substitute for a Medical Specialist’s personal assistance or advice.
Do you like this app and would like to Sponsor a foreign language (English, German, Italian, French, Russian, etc.) Edition? Do not hesitate to contact us: